Some of the matters discussed by the Committee at their October meeting:
- University Library. We oppose the inclusion of the large library and its public realm surroundings in a single planning application. We strongly oppose the road closures, but not the proposed library itself.
- Hospital Car Park. Following Refusal, the applicant is going to Appeal (Informal hearing 21st Jan).
- Laundrette. The owner’s eligibility for small business rates appears to be sound. Next move to be discussed
- 12E Alfred Place. Follow up Enforcement notice for removal of unauthorised roof extension.
- Discussed bike racks near Kingsdown Vault for the use of pub users
- the group supports David Mellor’s initiative to get the ban lifted on Cotham School children using the shops in Cotham Road South.